New this year is our Recital Participation Package. This package is required in order to participate and will be charged to your account on October 15th. We will assume all students are participating unless the front desk is told otherwise. Families that wish to opt out of performing must notify PCDC office staff (not teachers) by October 14th. Please see our show details below before making a decision. The Recital Participation Package is $165.00 and includes:
- Participation in the December Holiday Show
- Participation in the June Recital
- 2 Tickets to each event (4 total)
- Digital video of each event
- 1 June Recital costume (shoes not included)
- Performance Accessories
- A Commemorative Medal
Families with additional classes/students:
Only 1 June Recital costume is included in your package regardless of the total number of classes your student(s) take. Each class will only have 1 costume. Additional costumes are not included in the $165 package. Additional costumes are priced by level ($65 for Pre-K/Kinder, $75 for level 1’s, $85 for level 2 and higher). All families with additional costumes will automatically have their total fees due split into 2 equal payments (Oct. 15th and Nov. 15th).
- The Holiday Show is Saturday, December 15th, 2018. Students must be available the whole day.
- The June Recital is Friday-Saturday, June 14th-15th, 2019. Students must be available both days.
- PCDC will be measuring all participating students in class and picking their costume sizes for you. All costumes are made to order and semi custom. Returns and exchanges are EXTREMELY LIMITED. If you would like to pick your dancers costume size instead you can do so at the front desk before Thanksgiving Break.
- Your account must be current in order to participate and to receive your costume(s).