Our next featured senior is Neha!
This year is Neha’s second year at PCDC, and her first year on our Senior Hip Hop crew. We are so proud of Neha’s accomplishments on and off the stage this season!
Read more about Neha below:
1. How long have you been dancing?
I have been dancing for 12 years now.
2. What is your favorite dance that you have performed?
My favorite dance that I have performed is contemporary.
3. Favorite dance memory?
My favorite dance memory was having our first team sleepover at the studio and getting to know everyone on my dance team even more.
4. Favorite genre of dance?
My favorite genre of dance is Hip Hop.
5. Finish this sentence: I love dancing because…
I am able to express myself in so many different ways while doing something I love.
6. What are you looking forward to the most in finishing out your senior year in dance?
I am looking forward to dancing at recital with my friends.
7. What are your plans after High School?
My plans after high school is that I will be attending CU to major in psychology and minor in dance.
8. What advice would you give to younger dancers?
Don’t be afraid to look silly, and try new things when it comes to dance.