Our next featured senior is Olivia!
Olivia is in her 5th season at PCDC; she is an avid Hip Hop dancer, and is a part of our competitive Hip Hop Crew this year. We are so excited to celebrate her successes in and out of the studio!
Read more about Olivia and her post-high school plans below:
1. How long have you been dancing?
I have been dancing for 6 years.
2. What is your favorite dance that you have performed?
My favorite dance is Mr. Carter, choreographed by Ashley Mouw.
3. Favorite dance memory?
My favorite dance memory was getting called on stage by Luther Brown at the Monsters Convention!
4. Favorite genre of dance?
Even though I only do hip-hop, my favorite dance genre is contemporary.
5. Finish this sentence: I love dancing because…
I love dancing because it helps me clear my head and focus solely on what my body is doing in the moment.
6. What are you looking forward to the most in finishing out your senior year in dance?
I am looking forward to my first competitive season and all the fun I am going to have with my new friends.
7. What are your plans after High School?
I am going to go to school to become a dentist.
8. What advice would you give to younger dancers?
Do what makes you happy, as much as you possibly can.